- Published: 01 July 2013
Club Role Definition – Clothing Secretary
The Clothing Secretary manages the ordering and distribution of club kit.
- Be the point of contact for all clothing enquiries.
- Place orders for club clothing as required.
- Keep a stock of junior club kit available for new junior club members.
- Take payment for club clothing and account for club kit and payments with the Treasurer.
- Maintain the list of clothing discounts due to new members.
- Liaise with the club clothing supplier.
- Confident and effective communicator.
- Good organisational / IT skills.
Commitment to the Club:
The Clothing Secretary needs to be an attendee at club committee meetings where club clothing needs to be discussed.
The Clothing Secretary has to be willing to be contacted via the club’s website.
Most tasks can be carried out from home on a computer. The Clothing Secretary will need their own IT equipment.
The Club’s Commitment to You:
By accepting the role of Clothing Secretary, the club will commit to support you in this role, ensuring that members respect the positive contribution you are making to the club on a voluntary basis.
The club also commits to refunding any expenses necessarily incurred on behalf of the club in a timely manner.