by Ker Morgan
Sat Jan 02, 2016 10:22 pm
Forum: Sunday Clubruns
Topic: 'C' Easier Ride to Drift cafe, Cresswell, Sunday 3/1/16
Replies: 6
Views: 503

Re: 'C' Easier Ride to Drift cafe, Cresswell, Sunday 3/1/16

Hi Andy

Apologies from Austin as we are taking no.1 son to the train station so won't make the 9.30am start. Also weather not looking good - potentially very wet & windy on current forecast. See you soon. Ker
by Ker Morgan
Tue Nov 17, 2015 11:49 pm
Forum: General
Topic: Christmas Lunch
Replies: 5
Views: 463

Re: Christmas Lunch

Hi Phil we had a similar problem - you do have to be logged into the website. I tried on my I -pad but couldn't find the info but Austin logged onto the laptop & it seemed to work! Good luck. Ker
by Ker Morgan
Wed Oct 14, 2015 8:10 pm
Topic: Women's Road Bike for sale
Replies: 0
Views: 297

Women's Road Bike for sale

I am selling my Specialized Dolce road bike. Alumimium frame size 51 cm - would suit someone 5' 2" to 5' 5" Shimano Tiagra gears with triple chain set. Ideal entry level road bike or winter bike. Well maintained & in good condition. Selling for £250 ono Photo available on request of this lovely blue...
by Ker Morgan
Tue Sep 01, 2015 8:39 pm
Forum: Time Trials
Topic: Vags open 10 - Help Needed
Replies: 10
Views: 1089

Re: Vags open 10 - Help Needed

Sorry we are away this weekend so unable to help this year at HQ. Hope all goes well. Ker & Austin
by Ker Morgan
Tue Aug 11, 2015 9:54 pm
Topic: Go Ride Racing
Replies: 2
Views: 413

Re: Go Ride Racing

good luck Jeff with the event. I'm assuming that the Go Ride Team are arranging the BBQ as the Vags sub committee members agreed that given there was no response to our earlier posting requesting help from members for arranging a BBQ we were not in a position to go ahead with the BBQ. I understand t...
by Ker Morgan
Thu Jul 23, 2015 8:41 pm
Topic: Tyneside Vagabonds 100
Replies: 10
Views: 1046

Re: Tyneside Vagabonds 100

Hi Mark

I can probably help with some marshalling as Austin is riding on the day.

Ker
by Ker Morgan
Sun Jul 19, 2015 8:56 am
Topic: National 24 Hour TT Champs
Replies: 45
Views: 2709

Re: National 24 Hour TT Champs

Well done so far - keep going Roger the end is in sight! Amazing feat of endurance - Dig in. Thanks to the team for updates.

Hope you all have a safe trip home.

Team Wilcock
x
by Ker Morgan
Tue Jul 14, 2015 9:19 pm
Topic: National 24 Hour TT Champs
Replies: 45
Views: 2709

Re: National 24 Hour TT Champs

Sounds horrendous - but very best of luck with your endeavors over the weekend. Hope the back remains strong and the winds light. Go Roger..

from team Wilcock (Austin, Tim & Ker) x
by Ker Morgan
Tue Jul 14, 2015 9:09 pm
Topic: Rearranged club 25 champs
Replies: 8
Views: 854

Re: Rearranged club 25 champs

I hope we are able to run 2 more 10 TT's as per original plans as I am trying to get on the BAR this year!! I have done a 25 and one 10 (in windy conditions) so I'm really hoping to do a 10 this week if possible as I'm not sure I'll be able to do the last one in August. I'm sure there may be other c...
by Ker Morgan
Sun May 17, 2015 6:44 pm
Topic: Mountain Time Trial
Replies: 9
Views: 1034

Re: Mountain Time Trial

Can I just add a huge thank you to everyone for all their generous donations of food. Also thanks to fellow WAGs for the help all day at HQ with food prep, cheerful service and help with all the clearing up! We are lucky to have a great club full of lovely people. Well done to all the riders on a to...