by Ker Morgan
Tue Aug 01, 2017 2:24 pm
Forum: Time Trials
Topic: TVCC 100 mile TT - 13 August
Replies: 23
Views: 1813

Re: TVCC 100 mile TT - 13 August

Hi Mark

I could Marshall somewhere if you are still struggling. I would prefer not to do the whole 6 hours but could share with someone if needed.I have put an e-mail out to the WAGs to see if anyone can help. We might be able to have a WAGs marshalling point to cover between a few of us! Ker.
by Ker Morgan
Sat Jul 15, 2017 5:05 pm
Forum: General
Topic: Bob Melrose memorial
Replies: 3
Views: 297

Re: Bob Melrose memorial

Well said Keith. It was good to see you & Alex today too. Fantastic to see so many VAGs on a horrible wet day. A great tribute to how much everyone loved Bob & will miss seeing him out on the bike. Massive thanks to Lanni & Jarvis for a delicious buffet. Also big thanks to Brian & Austin for organis...
by Ker Morgan
Wed Jul 05, 2017 4:26 pm
Forum: Vags WAGs
Topic: WAGs to Nelsons (Swarland)
Replies: 1
Views: 363

Re: WAGs to Nelsons (Swarland)

Hi Cat I am hoping to join you on the ride to Nelson's & hear all about your recent travels! Ker x
by Ker Morgan
Fri Mar 10, 2017 9:08 pm
Topic: WAGS ride 12th March 2017
Replies: 10
Views: 985

Re: WAGS ride 12th March 2017

Hi Caroline I won 't make it out this Sunday. Hope to see you all soon . Have a great ride. Ker x
by Ker Morgan
Thu Mar 02, 2017 6:54 pm
Topic: Martin Wells - British Cycling Go-Ride Volunteer of the Year
Replies: 5
Views: 569

Re: Martin Wells - British Cycling Go-Ride Volunteer of the Year

Congratulations & well done Martin. Well deserved. Ker & Austin xx
by Ker Morgan
Sat Jan 21, 2017 11:13 am
Topic: Sunday WAGs ride 22nd Jan
Views: 372

Sunday WAGs ride 22nd Jan

Hi all
I am leading the ride to Bolam this week as long as the weather is ok. If it is icy I will probably cancel the ride by 8.30 am via email. However we are expecting 2 new riders so I may turn up at the car park in case they turn up. Hopefully see some of you on Sunday. Ker x ;)
by Ker Morgan
Sat Jan 21, 2017 11:03 am
Topic: Table Top Sale - 30th Jan
Replies: 14
Views: 2309

Re: Table Top Sale - 30th Jan

Hi all I am planning on booking a table for the WAGs so if any WAGs want to off load any bike bits or clothing we could share a table. But if anyone wants to book their own table please feel free - the more the merrier. Ker x
by Ker Morgan
Sun Nov 27, 2016 7:07 pm
Forum: Sunday Clubruns
Topic: Sunday C ride, 27th November
Replies: 6
Views: 663

Re: Sunday C ride, 27th November

Thanks Margie for a great ride to Hexham & the Wentworth cafe which was a new food stop for me. Grand ride with a lovely mixed group. :D
by Ker Morgan
Sun Nov 20, 2016 8:16 pm
Topic: National Hill Climb
Views: 514

Re: National Hill Climb

The photographs in cycling weekly were by Russ Ellis & if you look on his website he has some great photos that really capture the whole atmosphere of the event. Another photographer called Dan Monaghan also has some great images with a great black & white photo of Paddy on the floor at the finish. ...