Search found 170 matches

by Gordon Atkinson
Tue Nov 12, 2019 11:52 am
Forum: General
Topic: AGM and Club Person of the Year
Replies: 2
Views: 93

Re: AGM and Club Person of the Year

I think the problem is that you will need to be logged on to view the agenda. Let me know if that doesn't solve it.

Sent from my Moto G (4) using Tapatalk

by Gordon Atkinson
Mon Nov 11, 2019 5:53 pm
Topic: AGM and Club Person of the Year
Replies: 2
Views: 93

AGM and Club Person of the Year

The Agenda for the Annual General Meeting is now on the website (Tuesday 19 November at 7.30, venue is Ponteland Social Club). There is still time to make your nominations for Club Person of the Year-please send to me a short paragraph of explanation why your nominee should be Club Person of the Yea...
by Gordon Atkinson
Fri Nov 08, 2019 8:13 pm
Topic: Club kit survey
Replies: 3
Views: 119

Club kit survey

A reminder that the survey ends this Sunday. All first claim members (main member of family groups) should have received an email with the survey link. If you don't recall seeing the email, please check your spam folder.

by Gordon Atkinson
Thu Nov 07, 2019 2:48 pm
Topic: CXNE 10 November 2019. Appeal for help
Replies: 5
Views: 163

Re: CXNE 10 November 2019. Appeal for help

I should be ok to put in a morning shift. Will need to be away c12.30. will be there 9.00.

by Gordon Atkinson
Wed Nov 06, 2019 8:24 am
Forum: Sunday Clubruns
Topic: No club rides this Sunday 10 November
Replies: 0
Views: 40

No club rides this Sunday 10 November

Just a reminder that there are no club rides this Sunday as the club is organising the CXNE event at Thorneyford Farm. Pete is still looking for help (see separate post), if anyone is able to help out.
by Gordon Atkinson
Sat Nov 02, 2019 5:40 pm
Topic: C3 ride Sunday 3 November
Views: 63

C3 ride Sunday 3 November

Planned destination is Bellingham, but as I don't trust the weather at the moment, may change. Make decision in the morning.

by Gordon Atkinson
Fri Oct 25, 2019 7:38 pm
Topic: C3 Sunday 27 October
Views: 86

C3 Sunday 27 October

The forecast for Sunday is dry, with a westerly wind. The planned destination is Amble but as we went up that way last week, I've changed it to the Errington Coffee House. https://ridewithgps.com/routes/31368191
by Gordon Atkinson
Sat Oct 19, 2019 11:34 am
Forum: Club Rides
Topic: C3 ride Sunday 20 October
Views: 65

C3 ride Sunday 20 October

After some recent appalling Sunday weather, tomorrow's forecast seems a little more promising. Planned destination is Errington Coffee House at the Portway (Stagshaw) roundabout, but I fancy Swarland as we didn't get there the other week. Can make a decision in the morning. Sent from my Moto G (4) u...
by Gordon Atkinson
Thu Oct 10, 2019 8:46 am
Topic: C3 Ride Sunday 13 October
Views: 91

C3 Ride Sunday 13 October

The planned destination for the C3 ride this Sunday is The Hollybush. I won't be out so I'd be grateful if someone was able to lead. The weather forecast doesn't look too promising (that's not the reason I won't be out).
by Gordon Atkinson
Mon Oct 07, 2019 9:15 am
Topic: Club Captain/Vice Captains
Views: 99

Club Captain/Vice Captains

I mentioned in the Newsletter the other day that we need a Club Captain. A few of us having been knocking ideas around and we have a nomination for the post. We also feel it would be useful to have a small number of Vice Captains to support the Captain generally, but to specifically coordinate categ...