Search found 59 matches

by Ker Morgan
Tue Nov 19, 2019 10:24 am
Forum: General
Topic: Audax UK Organisers Trophy
Replies: 3
Views: 143

Re: Audax UK Organisers Trophy

Well done & Congratulations Andy. Very well deserved. You have done a brilliant job organising a great variety of Audax routes with distances to suit everyone. Catering also top notch!! :D
by Ker Morgan
Fri Dec 14, 2018 6:16 pm
Topic: A Tribute to Bob Melrose
Replies: 20
Views: 1667

Re: A Tribute to Bob Melrose

We are still planning to get to The Hearth for 12.00 but looking at the weather forecast we will probably drive there! Ker & Austin
by Ker Morgan
Thu Nov 22, 2018 11:19 pm
Topic: A Tribute to Bob Melrose
Replies: 20
Views: 1667

Re: A Tribute to Bob Melrose

Hi Gordon has this ride & unveiling of the bench been rescheduled for Saturday 15th December? Austin & myself are hoping to come along. Ker
by Ker Morgan
Thu Nov 01, 2018 12:09 am
Topic: Vagabonds History Project Picture Exhibition
Replies: 1
Views: 247

Re: Vagabonds History Project Picture Exhibition

Can I ask if anyone who visited the exhibition last year has a spare copy of the printed booklet that accompanied the photographs? Or if I could borrow a copy to photocopy & laminate ? It would be good to then have a copy to display at the cafe with the pictures. Cheers. Ker x
by Ker Morgan
Thu Oct 18, 2018 4:08 pm
Forum: Sportives / Audax / Reliability Trials
Topic: FREE CAKE (there's a catch) - Helpers for club Audax events 2019
Replies: 6
Views: 594

Re: FREE CAKE (there's a catch) - Helpers for club Audax events 2019

Hi Andy I am happy to be on a list of Audax helpers but not sure what we are up to next year - so if I am around I will try & assist where necessary (as long as there is free cake!!!) Ker💜🚴‍♀️👍
by Ker Morgan
Thu Oct 18, 2018 4:04 pm
Forum: Vags WAGs
Topic: WAGs Ride - 21 October 2018 - Ode to the WAGs
Views: 498

Re: WAGs Ride - 21 October 2018 - Ode to the WAGs

Love the poem, but sorry to say we are away at the weekend so will have to miss the jolly jaunt & cake. Have fun - see you all soon. 🚴‍♀️💜😊
by Ker Morgan
Tue Aug 07, 2018 10:20 pm
Topic: Does anybody fancy volunteering with Newcastle Alzheimer’s Society?
Replies: 0
Views: 201

Does anybody fancy volunteering with Newcastle Alzheimer’s Society?

Hi all is there anybody out there who would like to take on a volunteering role with the local Alzheimer’s Society? The ‘Side by Side’ Project matches volunteers with a person with dementia who would like help to continue doing things they enjoy. I believe there may be a man who would like to contin...
by Ker Morgan
Tue Aug 07, 2018 10:04 pm
Topic: Helpers Wanted - Audax Events
Replies: 10
Views: 786

Re: Helpers Wanted - Audax Events

Hi Andy not sure yet if I might try the next Audax!! But you can put me on your list of possible helpers for Audax events. I will probably be able to help at some events. Ker x👍🚴‍♀️
by Ker Morgan
Sun May 27, 2018 10:36 pm
Forum: Sunday Clubruns
Topic: C3 Ride Sunday 27 May
Views: 220

Re: C3 Ride Sunday 27 May

8-) Thanks Gordon for leading a lovely ride to the Hollybush cafe via a new route for me. Beautiful weather, good company & a very respectable 51 miles. Also a steady pace for me! Much appreciated. Ker
by Ker Morgan
Thu Apr 12, 2018 8:50 pm
Topic: CANCELLED - cycling first aid (Monday 9th April)
Replies: 5
Views: 404

Re: CANCELLED - cycling first aid (Monday 9th April)

Ooh dear that sounds awful Becci. Hope you recover well & you get back on the bike soon.

Best wishes from Austin & Ker
XX