Search found 78 matches

by Alex Mason
Fri Oct 13, 2017 11:31 pm
Forum: General
Topic: any unwanted cycling tops/caps?
Replies: 8
Views: 442

Re: any unwanted cycling tops/caps?

That’s a lovely idea. I’ve got one or two things you could have and hope to bring them to the agm. See you there!
by Alex Mason
Tue Mar 07, 2017 7:02 pm
Topic: Winter bike available free
Replies: 1
Views: 346

Re: Winter bike available free

:o :shock: :lol:
by Alex Mason
Tue Mar 07, 2017 7:00 pm
Forum: Vags WAGs
Topic: WAGS ride 12th March 2017
Replies: 10
Views: 985

Re: WAGS ride 12th March 2017

Hi Caroline, I'd like to join you but may need to drive direct to Capheaton and then keep you all company back to Pont, and then back for the car. If I can, I'll try and make it to Pont for 10am but don't wait if I don't appear in which case I'll see you at Capheaton.
cheers
Alexx
by Alex Mason
Fri Jan 27, 2017 7:50 pm
Topic: Table Top Sale - 30th Jan
Replies: 14
Views: 2309

Re: Table Top Sale - 30th Jan

I'd like to have a corner (or so)of the Wags table for selling some bits and pieces... I'll try and put some info on here tomorrow!
by Alex Mason
Mon Nov 21, 2016 12:40 pm
Topic: WAGs fly the flag for the Club!
Replies: 3
Views: 623

Re: WAGs fly the flag for the Club!

Phew... after all those merry smilies, am now off to a darkened room for calm meditation... OHMMMMmmmmmmmm.....
by Alex Mason
Mon Nov 21, 2016 12:39 pm

Re: WAGs fly the flag for the Club!

Spent the last hour trying to find that bloomin flag! Then I realised that you had to reduce the
size of the picture to get it on the website. Ha :?

:lol: :D :roll: :wave: :thumbup: :crazy: :clap: :-P :lol:
by Alex Mason
Sun Nov 20, 2016 7:41 pm

WAGs fly the flag for the Club!

Well done to the 8 WAGs who got out there expecting an icy, wet and chilly morning, when it seems there was a distinct absence of others about (though I think I spotted our noble Secretary pedalling his lonely way along at one point?). Velominati #5 :evil: was obeyed, as was :twisted: #9 - and the d...
by Alex Mason
Tue Nov 15, 2016 6:31 pm
Forum: Sportives / Audax / Reliability Trials
Topic: Audax UK Dinner and Presentation Evening
Replies: 4
Views: 832

Re: Audax UK Dinner and Presentation Evening

Chapeau to Daniel on his tremendous achievements during this year - and to Team Holmes which has made it all possible. How lovely that wind and tide allowed for two Presentation evenings in 24 hours, at such a distance apart - what energy you all have! Don't tell me that you were also back in time f...
by Alex Mason
Sat Nov 12, 2016 12:58 pm
Topic: Another successful and enjoyable presentation event
Views: 570

Re: Another successful and enjoyable presentation event

Well said Keith! I had a lovely evening. It was well worth coming down from Warkworth, specially to see Danny looking very chipper as he collected his well-deserved award... and the loud cheer that went up shows just how highly he is regarded. Big thanks to all the team who pulled this event together.
by Alex Mason
Tue Oct 25, 2016 9:17 am
Forum: Sunday Clubruns
Topic: Sunday Club Run - October 23rd
Replies: 1
Views: 376

Re: Sunday Club Run - October 23rd

Brilliant read, Jon! It almost made me want to be out there with you all... almost being the operative word haha. There's occasionally an advantage to doing a shorter ride and I felt Sunday was definitely one of those occasions !