Search found 206 matches

by Graeme Gow
Tue Sep 10, 2019 10:25 pm
Forum: Sunday Clubruns
Topic: C6 Ride Sunday 15th September.
Replies: 0
Views: 123

C6 Ride Sunday 15th September.

In the absence of any C6 ride on the club events calendar this Sunday, I will take a C6 ride to Bellingham. 65 miles 4,500ft of ascent, average pace 18-19mph. All welcome. Hopefully no Cyclocross in this one :o
by Graeme Gow
Wed Aug 14, 2019 3:51 pm
Forum: Saturday Rides
Topic: T 5/6 Ride
Replies: 0
Views: 125

T 5/6 Ride

I am planning on doing a T5/6 ride on Saturday morning if anyone is up for it? Usual format of no cafe stop and an average pace of 18-20mph over 50 miles. There is just over 3000ft of ascent on the route i have planned, so not for the feint hearted. Please keep in mind, if you get dropped off the gr...
by Graeme Gow
Wed Aug 14, 2019 3:42 pm
Forum: Cyclocross
Topic: 2019 Season
Replies: 1
Views: 254

Re: 2019 Season

Terry, there will be quite a few Vags members taking part in the CXNE races including Seniors and Vets. One or two will possibly do the NECCL League. The only pitfall for the NECCL league is the race is 60 minutes for all categories, which prevents some of the older categories from entering.
by Graeme Gow
Fri Mar 29, 2019 10:46 pm
Forum: General
Topic: Club Ride Survey
Replies: 2
Views: 198

Re: Club Ride Survey

I see this response to the survey results, however have never received notification of the survey itself. Could you direct me to the survey please.
by Graeme Gow
Sun Apr 15, 2018 10:02 pm
Topic: Club kit
Replies: 5
Views: 484

Re: Club kit

Hi Neil, I've got a short sleeve and a long sleeve jersey in size small that are no longer needed. I bought them a few years ago for my son but he never really got into cycling so they were hardly worn and are as good as new. They are the older design with the Wellstream logo on though. They do loo...
by Graeme Gow
Sun Mar 11, 2018 8:15 pm
Topic: Cyclocross 2018
Replies: 6
Views: 471

Re: Cyclocross 2018

Martin Wells wrote:A big thanks to Graham for running these events for the past few years and to Pete Hodgson for volunteering to take this on. I just hope the race organiser can run things from the pits!!!
Pete can do anything, he’s my hero.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
by Graeme Gow
Fri Mar 09, 2018 11:10 pm
Topic: Cyclocross 2018
Views: 471

Re: Cyclocross 2018

Pete Hodgson wrote:I’m sold. I will take over these events. In for a penny and all that.

Good man Pete, you are definitely the man for the job.

by Graeme Gow
Wed Dec 13, 2017 2:45 pm
Forum: Sunday Clubruns
Topic: 2017-12-10 - Sunday C5 Club Run (now includes report)
Replies: 3
Views: 377

Re: 2017-12-10 - Sunday C5 Club Run (now includes report)

No club rides next week as we are hosting the CXNE Cyclocross race at Kirkley Farm.

by Graeme Gow
Wed Dec 13, 2017 2:34 pm
Topic: Moving On
Views: 473

Re: Moving On

Good for you Adam. It’s good to know the Vags have played a big part in your development.
Good luck in the future.
Let’s hope the Vags can continue to produce top riders.

by Graeme Gow
Wed Nov 29, 2017 2:39 pm
Topic: Club kit - a discussion.
Views: 1164

Re: Club kit - a discussion.

I totally agree Nick. I have been out on many club rides and known several of the riders I am with have club kit, however they chose to use their own kit which had no livery on it. I wish I only had £1000 worth of club kit, but I appear to have spent quite a bit more on it [emoji15]. It does look ve...