Time Trial Entry Form

What's on, who's riding, and results
Roger Clarke

Time Trial Entry Form

Post by Roger Clarke » Tue Mar 03, 2009 1:16 pm

Here's a link to the CTT Entry form that you will need if you want to enter an open time trial:
http://www.ctt.org.uk/LinkClick.aspx?fi ... 72&mid=653

If you've got any questions about entering an open TT or completing the form then post them here.

Malcolm McKenna

Re: Time Trial Entry Form

Post by Malcolm McKenna » Wed Mar 23, 2011 10:37 pm

Hello

As a new club member I would like to take part in this seasons TT's, I am looking to start with the clubs 10m every other Thursday and hopefully another TT on the alternative weeks.

Do I need to fill this form in for each TT. Also where can I find out more info about other TT's

As I am new I have no idea how to go about this sorry.

Mal

Danny Winthorpe

Post by Danny Winthorpe » Wed Mar 23, 2011 11:09 pm

Hi Malcom ,
You dont need to fill a TT form in to enter our club TTS
just turn up and pay your entry fee.
TT entry forms are only needed for open events ,these need to be submitted two weeks before the event
Looking forward to meeting you ,
Danny

Roger Clarke

Post by Roger Clarke » Thu Mar 24, 2011 1:24 pm

Hi Malcolm,

I've put an entry on the website calendar for all local open time trials this year. As Danny said, you'd need to complete an entry form for each of these in advance and send to the relevant organiser. For the organiser's details you'll need a CTT handbook - and I just happen to have a spare one.

There are other local TTs, Barnesbury CC on a Wednesday evening every week, and Derwentside on a Tuesday evening every week. Once I know details for these I can post them on the website, but they will probably start in late April.

Malcolm McKenna

Post by Malcolm McKenna » Thu Mar 24, 2011 8:14 pm

Roger Clarke wrote:Hi Malcolm,

I've put an entry on the website calendar for all local open time trials this year. As Danny said, you'd need to complete an entry form for each of these in advance and send to the relevant organiser. For the organiser's details you'll need a CTT handbook - and I just happen to have a spare one.

There are other local TTs, Barnesbury CC on a Wednesday evening every week, and Derwentside on a Tuesday evening every week. Once I know details for these I can post them on the website, but they will probably start in late April.

Excellent thanks for all your help. I am really looking forward to the challenge this year.

I am also taking part in the Hebburn Triathlon and the Cyclone but I am willing to do a lot more.

How much for the spare CTT handbook ?

Mal

Roger Clarke

Post by Roger Clarke » Thu Mar 24, 2011 10:38 pm

I'll PM you

Roger Clarke

Post by Roger Clarke » Sun Mar 04, 2012 6:45 pm

There's new TT entry form for this year...
http://www.ctt.org.uk/LinkClick.aspx?fi ... 77&mid=653

Mark Reed

Post by Mark Reed » Tue Mar 06, 2012 10:33 am

Roger Clarke wrote:There's new TT entry form for this year...
http://www.ctt.org.uk/LinkClick.aspx?fi ... 77&mid=653
Ok, so the new form is the new form, but I can't say I'm very keen on it. Thought the information contained on the previous one would be much more useful for organisers, i.e. best performances across all standard distances, last three seasons - especially for organisers of non-standard distance and spoco events

In the new form, where many entrants may not have ridden that course or distance (in spoco) - must make the field setting difficult with so little info to go on!?!

David Robinson

Post by David Robinson » Tue Mar 06, 2012 1:51 pm

Quite agree. Would seem more straight forward to have the standard distances on, and then can add specific distances in depending on event you are entering.
Almost have to re populate the form each time you enter an event.
Progress I guess..