TT bike for sale

What's on, who's riding, and results
Roger Clarke

TT bike for sale

Post by Roger Clarke » Mon Apr 29, 2019 11:43 am

Selling my old TT bike, offering it to club members first - if you're quick you can have it for the first club tt next week! If you've never ridden a TT bike before and you fancy seeing what a difference it would make to a road bike then this would be ideal for you. There's a deal to be done, so get in touch with me by replying to this post, PM, or on 07704 651509 if you want more details or want to try it out.
20190429_111913.jpg
20190429_111913.jpg (82.09 KiB) Viewed 78 times
Planet X Stealth, Ultegra groupset, Planet X deep section wheels with latex tubes and Continental GP4000S2 tyres (very low rolling resistance), upgraded bars (profile) with loads of adjustment (comes with 30mm and 40mm risers) plus there is room to lower the bars on the steerer and I can provide a drop stem if you need to go lower. No pedals.

I've raced quite a lot of miles on it but it is in good condition, albeit with a few scuffs on the paintwork, and it is ready to race with the addition of some pedals. The rear wheel has just had new bearings fitted.

Obviously I'm quite tall, but the frame is quite small for someone my size so I would say anyone about 6ft tall would be fine on it.