Re: 2nd claim

Post by Josh Craven » Wed Nov 22, 2017 4:44 pm

Neale Evans wrote:Good luck Josh!

Sent from my HTC One A9s using Tapatalk
Cheers mate!

Josh Craven

Post by Josh Craven » Wed Nov 22, 2017 8:38 pm

Keith Aungiers wrote:Best of luck, Josh. I still remember my first ride to Wheelbirks with the Vagabonds when you kept coming back to ask me if I was alright on the hills - I wasn't but your encouragement helped to keep me going. Then there was the time we lost your Dad on the way to Elsdon and it didn't bother you at all!
Hahaha thanks Keith!

Michelle Wright

Post by Michelle Wright » Thu Nov 23, 2017 4:58 pm

I can remember you 'helpfully' riding up beside me and saying 'shall I tell you what you're doing wrong?'

I didn't say 'yes' but you told me anyway!!!

Lots of luck - you're likely to be back out with the Vags again before me anyway. I'm sure I've still got a bike somewhere ...

Josh Craven

Post by Josh Craven » Fri Nov 24, 2017 12:14 am

Ken Thursby wrote:Hi Josh,
Totally understand your decision, and I agree with you... riding with faster more experienced riders will help take you to the next level.
Everything in life has a beginning and an end... I'm sure you will outgrow Muckle in time... and if you go pro, don't forget freebies for your old pals in the Vags ;)
Its great that you learned your craft with the Vags but you've ran out of fast guys and need to move on... we're not offended :lol:
Enjoy it, wishing you every success and don't forget to have some fun!
Much respect for your nice post.
Your friends in the Vags will no doubt still be cheering you on when we see you mixing it up in the break.
Cheers, Ken
Yep thats the theory, we'll soon see if it works out ;). hahaha fingers crossed next year should be quite fun :D. Thanks mate!!

David Clark

Post by David Clark » Sat Nov 25, 2017 12:44 pm

Hi Josh,
Best of luck with your new team. A while ago Paddy was in the same situation so I fully understand why you need to move on.
Hope to see you competing against him soon in National A and B events!

Ker Morgan

Post by Ker Morgan » Tue Nov 28, 2017 5:49 pm

Hi Josh - sounds like a good move for you to develope your cycling. Wishing you all the very best for next season. I hope we still see you out with the VAGs sometime. Onwards & upwards! And yes your’re right the kit is pretty cool. Best wishes from a Ker & Austin xx :wave: :wave: