FOR SALE - NoPinz Trip Suit in Vags colours with matching Trip Overshoes

Race news and results for the Vags Race Team
Adam Wild

FOR SALE - NoPinz Trip Suit in Vags colours with matching Trip Overshoes

Post by Adam Wild » Tue Apr 10, 2018 10:37 am

Unfortunately I am having to depart with my NoPinz Tripsuit and Overshoes given my change of club this season.
The suit was ordered in April 2017 and was first ridden at the start of June 2017 and has since had half a season of use so is in very good condition. Same story with the overshoes and hence they are also in good condition. As far as I am aware, there are only two suits like this in existence!

The suit is super fast and was the quickest thing I could buy. Blake at NoPinz has extensively tested the suit and told me that: "The Trip suit is our fastest offering. The standard placed trips are faster than using the aero stripe material on the arms, so in our testing in the wind tunnel the trip suit has out performed the supersuit by 8 w and the Bioracer by 3-4 watts." It is also fitted with a NoPinz speed pocket so you don't have to put pins in the suit.
Further info about the suit is available here: https://www.nopinz.com/product/custom-trip-suits/
And the overshoes here: https://www.nopinz.com/product/nopinz-a ... -overshoe/

The suit is a size medium. The website (which I have found to be very accurate) says that it fits chest 87.5-92.5cm, waist 28-31in, weight 71-76kg. In my experience I am a little on the tall side for it at 6ft and it would likely fit someone 5ft8 to 6ft. My waist is about 32" and my weight last year was 72-75kgs. Anyone interested is welcome to try the suit on.
The overshoes are also a size medium and say they fit size 41-43. I asked NoPinz about this and they said that they medium would fit my feet at size 45 and they do. 45 is probably the upper limit so I'd recommend size 41-45.

To buy a Trip suit in club colours brand new would cost £280 and would likely have a month wait time. Given that my suit is used I am looking for £150.
The overshoes cost around £65 new but I would take £30.

Attached is a picture of the kit in action on its way to a new club 25 record last year.

Any questions please ask on here, message me on facebook, or send me a text on 07543209884.

Adam Wild
Attachments
IMG_2347 (3).JPG
IMG_2347 (3).JPG (155.28 KiB) Viewed 191 times