Vags Race Team Results!

Race news and results for the Vags Race Team
Alan Holmes

Re: Vags Race Team Results!

Post by Alan Holmes » Wed May 04, 2016 7:44 am

There was a good representation from the Vags at Muddy Mondays. I don't have all the names and there were some of our youngest Go Ride members. Of the names I recall;
Daniel Holmes, Will McDonald, Aaron, Harry Sylph, Isla Hodgson, Sam Holmes. There were some others
Good performances all round. I haven't seen the results of the various categories although Daniel came first in the open race

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Pete Hodgson

Post by Pete Hodgson » Mon May 16, 2016 10:16 pm

Another great night's racing at Muddy Mondays at Gallagher Park tonight. The Vags Race Team was well represented across the U6, U8, U10 and U12 categories with all the riders riding well across the skills course, hill climb and technical race. Daniel Holmes, Will MacDonald, Harry Sylph, Isla Hodgson, Harry Knox, Sam Holmes, Neve Casey, Emily Casey and Kian Casey all rode with true Vags spirit in the May sunshine. A fantastic effort from everyone! See you next week!
Leanne

Roger Clarke

Post by Roger Clarke » Tue May 17, 2016 9:16 pm

Thanks for the update Leanne - great to see our youngest riders all enjoying themselves!

Pete Hodgson

Post by Pete Hodgson » Tue May 24, 2016 6:58 pm

The last Muddy Monday was held last night at Gallagher Park with the Vags Race Team well represented again by a team of 12 youth riders across the age categories U6-U12. Daniel Holmes, Will MacDonald, Aaron Craigie, Harry Sylph, Isla Hodgson, Sam Holmes, Jack Harker, Neve Casey, Emily Casey, Dan Hogg, Aiden Craigie and Kian Casey tackled a challenging hill climb, skills course and technical race course! Even though the sun was shining some of them still managed to find mud! It's been a great series of races with results to follow soon.
Special mention goes to Kian, Neve, Emily, Aiden, Dan Hogg and Harry Knox who have all taken part for the first time this series.
It's been great to see so many Vags taking part and cheering each other on.
Well done to everyone!
Leanne

Roger Clarke

Post by Roger Clarke » Tue May 24, 2016 7:31 pm

Fantastic - well done to all of them. Must be some new race team hoodies on order soon I should think!

Pete Hodgson

Vags Race Team Results!

Post by Pete Hodgson » Wed Jun 01, 2016 9:12 pm

The Muddy Mondays results are in and the Vags have had another great year!

Daniel Holmes U12 1st Boy
Will McDonald U12 2nd Boy
Harry Sylph U10 2nd Boy
Isla Hodgson U10 3rd Girl
Emily Casey U8 1st Girl
Neve Casey U8 2nd Girl
Jack Harker U8 2nd Boy
Kian Casey U6 2nd Boy

Congratulations to all of the riders who took part and really entered into the spirit of the events. It was great to see the team and their parents and grandparents cheering each other on every week.

Well done as well to Aaron Craigie, Aiden Craigie, Sam Holmes, Dan Hogg and Harry Knox who also took part with some impressive riding.

Congratulations again to all the riders! Same time next year???

Leanne

Last edited by Pete Hodgson on Wed Jun 01, 2016 9:33 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Roger Clarke

Post by Roger Clarke » Wed Jun 01, 2016 9:22 pm

Wow, isn't that a fantastic set of results. Well done to all the riders (and the club coaches) - you've done the club proud!

Sent using Tapatalk